Note: Cover thumbnail is sideways because this is a top-bound book, but Amazon will only show the spine on the left for the thumbnails. Sorry!
Restore Sanity with 50 Miniature OrnaMENTALs Coloring Pages for Grown-Ups
When life gets crazy, restore your sanity with MiniMENTALs On-the-Go Coloring Book!
MiniMENTALs are miniature versions of OrnaMENTALs™ hand-drawn coloring designs by Sue Chastain. When you’re on the go, just grab your book of MiniMENTALs and get coloring! These are smaller, simpler coloring designs that you can color in when you only have a few minutes to spare. And the pocket-size book means you can keep it with you to enjoy coloring anytime, anywhere.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your pencils or pens, your MiniMENTALs book, and escape the madness with coloring–wherever you are!
- 50 five by five inch coloring designs.
- Designs range in complexity from simple to moderate.
- Includes a mix of mandalas, patterns, and scenes.
- Pocket-size book goes with you everywhere.
- Pass the time mindfully while out and about or at home.
- Tablet-style top binding for left- or right-handed coloring.
- Writing space for you to jot notes or journal your coloring.
- Printing is one-sided to accommodate wet media.
- Suitable for colored pencils, markers, or colorful pens.
- Hand-drawn designs are digitally enhanced for the highest line quality.
Themes and motifs include:
- Marker Pens
- Coffee and Tea
- Fleur de Lis
- Moon and Stars
- Hearts and Love
- Fish Underwater
- Starfish and Sea Anemone
- Peace Sign
- Sugar Skulls
- Margaritas and Flip-flops
- Puppies and Kittens
- Geometric and Abstract
- Patterns and Mandalas
Visit suziqcreations.com for printable samples, previews and more information.