Take this perfectly portable little adult coloring book along wherever you go, and you’ll always be ready to color cute critters whenever inspiration strikes!
- Portable format adult coloring book, so you can bring the creative world of coloring anywhere you go
- Lies flat with a top-edge binding, for easier coloring
- Handy 5 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ size fits in pocket or purse so you can color anywhere
- Helpful advice on choosing colors, with suggested color palettes and fully colored examples
- High-quality paper is archival grade to resist bleed through, and acid-free to last 200 years
- One-side only designs, with inspirational quotes to go with each page
- Perforated pages detach easily for gifting or display
Professional artist Thaneeya McArdle presents twenty-eight relaxing art activities featuring cute woodland and underwater critters including owls, birds, butterflies, hedgehogs, foxes, turtles, seahorses, and more!
Each adorable animal is just waiting to be filled with your favorite markers, watercolors, colored pencils, gel pens, or crayons. Color Animals Coloring Book is printed on high quality, extra-thick paper that won’t bleed through, and includes helpful advice on choosing colors, with suggested color palettes and fully colored examples to inspire your imagination.
With a lay-flat, top-edge binding, this book is small enough to color anywhere, but big enough for creative fun! It’s great for use in waiting rooms, during lunch break, at kid’s soccer practice, or wherever you can find a few moments of downtime. Printed on one side only of archival-grade, acid-free, 200-year paper, each perforated page detaches easily for gifting or display.