Fantasy coloring book featuring 32 unique images of adorable fairy kitties playing, showing off, and otherwise there to delight adult and child alike. Included in the book are 12 fairy cats, 1 for each month, and a variety of other designs sprinkled throughout. You can even try out a couple of Halloween designs, or give your Valentine a colored ragdoll fairy cat with hearts. There is even a steampunk kitty cat. This book will take you through most of the year with something fresh to color.
- Take on a challenge with some designs and then a break with a couple of the more simple cats within. Enjoy adding your own details to those cats, or follow the guidelines in others with stripes and spots.
- Book is single-sided on 60lb white paper.
- You can color with crayons, pencils, gel pens and markers in this book. Blotter pages are included to place beneath your work.
- Alcohol markers and water media will likely bleed or buckle, as with most coloring books.
- While children can enjoy many of the designs in this book, the artwork difficulty and design elements are mostly suited for teens and adults.