Discover how magical grayscale coloring can be with fantasy artist Nikki Burnette’s 3rd grayscale coloring book! The images in this book have been created from Nikki’s original watercolor paintings. Color your way through a book filled with witches, mermaids, fairies, vampires and more and be amazed as they come to life when coloring over shades of grey!
This is the Advanced Edition of the book that features lighter grayscale images. This book is recommended for colorists that would like to do more of their own shading and have greater flexibility when choosing colors. The lighter images assist less with shading, and instead serve as a guide of where to put your light and dark colors. A Beginner’s Edition, which contains the same 20 images, with darker levels of grayscale that assist more with shading is also available separately (click Nikki Burnette at the top of the product listing to see other available books)!
- 20 Single-Sided Grayscale Images to Color (The Advanced Edition features lighter grayscale images that allow for more flexibility and color variety)
- 2 miniature testers of each image in the book to experiment with color schemes and try out your materials
- 20 small colored images showing the artist’s color choices
- 4 pages of introduction text that explain the basics of grayscale coloring and offer tips, tricks and techniques to use inside the book
- Pages are formatted with full black borders that extend to the edge of the page to help create a clean line while coloring
- The paper is smooth, 60#, medium weight and measures 8.5×11 with a slight satin finish due to the printing process“
**Please note: These are grayscale images, not traditional black and white line art coloring pages. These are also some of the same characters that are included in Nikki’s traditional coloring books, but instead these are grayscale images and will be a completely different coloring experience. Please see the back cover of the book for all images included or see a video on Nikki’s Author Page (Click Nikki Burnette at the top of the product listing).